Under the “Subdomain Redirection” option, enter the link to which you want to redirect the subdomain in the available text box. To achieve, How to Redirect subdomain to an external URL follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to signed in to your cPanel account.
- Now, you find the “Domains” area and select the “Subdomains” text or click this icon shown in the given below.
- Find the text “Modify a Subdomain” which is a heading, where you see the list of subdomains.
- Enter the “Manage Redirection” button that relates with subdomain where you want some changes.
- Now you find the “Subdomain Redirection” option you need to enter the path where you want to redirect the subdomain in the given text field.
- To apply this functionality, need to press the “Save” button.
- All done Thanks for reading, I hope you will get the appropriate answer to your question.