When you buy a new web hosting account from our side, we will send you a Welcome Email which we added with some “name server”. You need to remove your DNS (domain name server) and insert our new name server. This tutorial able you How to update DNS Nameserver on DynaDot, Follow the steps.If your domain is already affiliated with DynaDot.com, then you need to follow these steps to Delete the NameServer of your Domain and add our new NameServer.
- Firstly, you need to open the website “DynaDot.com” and find the button “Login” on your new page, and press it for show you a Dialog box of Login form.
- Now, you need to enter your username and password in the given text field, and enter the “login” button at Dialog box.
- After signed in, move the cursor on “Domains” dropdown menu and select the option “Manage”.
- Now you select the checkbox of your Domain Names and find the text “Name servers” at his top right side or press the icon as shown in below.
- Now, you select the option “Name Servers” at the TAB menu.
- At last, you read the “Option No. 1” carefully and apply the given text in the textfield carefully.
- All done. If you want read how to park domain then click the link Domain Park.