This article helps you How to Redirect your website to any page or external domain just follow the steps to achieve the task.
- Firstly, you need to signed in to your cPanel account.
- Now, you find the “Domain” area and select the “Redirect” text or click this icon shown in the given below.
- When you see the “Redirect” page loaded, then you find the text “Add Redirect” which is a heading, where you need to enter the following instructions and apply any terms and conditions in check boxes which you want to apply.
- In “Type” text field: Type: Permanent (301)/Temporary (302)
- In “http://(www.)?” text field: http://(www.)?:if you want to redirect a folder or a page. then type the name of your folder or full path enter in the text field. otherwise, just ignore this.
- In “Redirects to” text field: Redirects to: Enter your current domain or full path of the page in text field, where you want to redirect.
- To apply this functionality, need to press the “ADD” button.
- All done Thanks for reading, I hope you will get the appropriate answer to your question.