When you buy a new web hosting account from our side, we will send you a Welcome Email which we added with some “name server”. You need to remove your DNS (domain name server) and insert our new name server.This tutorial able you How to update DNS Nameserver on Name.com, Follow the steps.If your domain is already affiliated with Name.com, then you need to follow these steps to Delete the NameServer of your Domain and add our new NameServer.
- Firstly, you need to open the website “Name.com” and find the button “Login” on your new page, and press it for show you a Dialog box of Login form.
- Now, you need to enter your username and password in the given text field, and enter the “login” button at Dialog box.
- After signed in, you need to press the button “My Domains” for all the details of your active domain names.
- In the list, select a domain name you want to update.
- On the left side, select the button “Name Servers” on the menu.
- Now go to “Add NameServer” and add our given Name server in the textfield. Press the “Add” Now repeat the same text in the 2nd name server and applied it.
- All done. If you want read how to park domain then click the link Domain Park.