Universal Terms of Service
General Terms of Services and rules that you must know.
If you want to use our services and want to get register must accept the following conditions.
- The services we offer are only for the users older than 18. If you are below the required age and are using our services, have access to or get the registration, then it is a sheer violation of this agreement and is thus unauthorized. By accepting this agreement, you agree that you are of 18 years or older.
- This agreement binds the customers to provide latest, complete and accurate information while registering on our site. You can update your personal information whenever you want by using the customer support and billing options. If the company found any information provided by you as incorrect or incomplete, then it reserves the right to cancel your registration immediately.
- If you use a credit card for the payment purpose, then we would demand the scanning of your card for verification. At verification process if you fail at any stage then this will lead to the cancellation of your account.
- If a customer involves any third party to acquire the service , then he or she agrees to the term that the third party remains bind to the terms of the agreement. Furthermore, you have to play your part on behalf of another party when is required.
- you have to ensure all the security on your account, In any loss of data or information we are not responsible. By agreeing to this agreement, you are the only one who responsible for all kind of activities and utilization of account options. In case of any damage or the theft or loss of your identity, we will not be responsible at all.
We reserve the right to ask for the documents in order to compare the information that you have provided us while account registration. A failure to provide the required documents or miss match of information may directly lead towards suspension of the account and all the services allowed to the customer. We hold the right to demand for all related documents for the verification purpose at any time.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES ON LAYER WEBHOST SERVERS:
layerwebhost.com will immediately terminate your account (without notification) if we found you in the following activities.
- iMarcos, AutoSurf, Traffic Exchange, Automated Browsing HitLeap, Crawlers etc.
- Illegal Downloads/Uploads, /Pirated Content / Warez /
- Bruteforce Programs/Port Scanning /IP Scanners
- Gambling Sites/ Lottery
- File hosting services
- Investment Sites (E-Gold Exchange, HYIP, FOREX, Linden Exchange, Second Life/ Pyramid Scheme/ Ponzi, MLM)
- TeamSpeak / Mumble
- Email Spamming of any type
- MUDs / RPGs / PBBGs
- Sites promoting hacking activities
- Bank Debenture Trading Programs/ Bank Debentures
- Replica Sites/ Fraudulent / Phishing
- Public Proxies / TOR Exit/ Public VPNs/ Anonymizers
- Virtual Currency Mining (including but not limited to bitcoin)
- P2P or file-sharing networks
- Open DNS resolvers / recursors
- Illegal software key generators /Cracking tools
- DDoS-prone applications or booters / flood scripts / IP spoofing
- Public Game Servers
- IRC servers
- Cardsharing (CCCam or equivalent)
- Adult Content hosting, display and storing
- Violation of any rule, regulation, law, ordinance applicable to any state, federal, national or international.
- Causing Denial of service attacks, any port scanning, corrupted files, Trojans, viruses, worms or any malicious program or software which result in the damage of the system, hardware, software or networks etc.
- Hosting of any software or site that may result in overloading of our system or the software that has been provided to you by the company as the part of your service package.
- Any such practices that fall into the category of child pornography or child exploitation.
- Using and Publishing of any illegal hosting or software.
- Being involved in mail spamming or sending of illegal emails to the general public.
- The promotion or spreading of any piece of information that pose the sentiments of animal or human cruelty, religious, sect or caste hatred or terrorism.
- Being involved in any personal information dispersion regarding any content related to users without getting prior permission.
- Being found in any illegal activity online such as usage or hosting of fishing sites, unofficial or deceptive software.
Web Hosting terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions related to service delivery:
When the availability of the web hosting service is confirmed, an automated e-mail is send to the customer’s provided email address. The company is not responsible in case of non-receiving of the email. We start the invoice on the very date of the launching of web hosting services. Within a few minutes we ensure the availability of the service; however, the availability may suffer due to any technical issues. The customers have a complete right to cancel the purchase and demand for a full refund of his payment if the company fails to deliver the service on time.
- Obligations and liabilities of the customers:
- In case of shared hosting, the company do not take the responsibility for any content on the customer website. In this particular case the sole responsibility of the customer and he/she act as an independent individual.
- It is the only responsibility of the customer to ensure the security and safety of the data by using a various of security measures, backing up the data on a regular basis and with the periodical updating of the system.
- By agreeing with our terms and conditions, the customers have to obey all the laws and regulation applicable to the areas of placement of the software. Furthermore, if the company found the customer involved in any prohibited or fraudulent activity that is considered illegal in the area, he or she will be the only liable person to the suspension of the account. The same case is for the IP address.
- Customer is responsible for the risks that come with his activities on the websites being hosted through his account. We have no responsibility regarding the content being transmitted, collected, shared or posted on the website. Moreover, the customer gives his consent that the will comply with all the rights possessed by the third parties, right regarding intellectual properties, patents, trademarks, and copyrights. We possess the right to only inform the customer regarding the probable legal activities that could happen as a result of their unlawful activities. Furthermore, the company disclaims that the data usage is the sole discretion of the customer and any third party involvement and the company has the right to suspend all accounts of a customer without any preliminary notice.
- If the customer is using any license no matter provided by whom, he/ she is liable to pay for it. Failure to do so may give us the right to cancel or suspend the services without any preceding notice.
- Acknowledgment for the customers with a reseller account or shared hosting:
- You must be careful in using the system resources and should control the usage below 25%. However, this restriction does not apply to the CPU, Bandwidth, Disk capacity, etc. Furthermore, you must not utilize the resource more than 90% in a 6 hours period.
- Avoid the execution of daemons, bots and server-side processes which are a long run or stand-alone.
- Avoid running the Plesk schedule where the intervals are not more than 15 minutes.
- Avoid all kind of web indexes or spiders.
- The hosting is not allowed on the AS backup or any other storage devices.
- The quantity of files should not be more than 100, 000.
- Avoid running long lasting queries including SQL, MS or MySQL for more than 15 seconds.
- Avoid usage the large media files.
- Avoid sending messages in bulk i.e 300 messages per hour or 100 messages per hour for the name of the domain.
- Without any SSL server it becomes very difficult to use or purchase any IP address.
- Without SSL certificate It is not allowed in shared hosting to buy a dedicated IP address.
- For reseller hosting, it is also not allowed to buy a dedicated IP address without SSL certificate installation, also to assign IP to customers.
- The usage must not be more than 2GB per database.
- We create our data back-ups such as disaster backup for both share and reseller server data, but we don’t guarantee for the integrity of these backups. These are only for server restoration purpose. It is the only responsibility of the hosting user to maintain the local copies of web contents and information. For “Backup/Restore” the feature is added for each hosting plan. If a data loss, error occurs due to issue at our side, we will be responsible to recover your data free of charges. If it occurs due to clients’ mistake; we will charge $100.00 USD to recover the data.
- If user breach any Term of Services, Term and Conditions, any applicable law in force or third party rights then we have the authority to suspend the services without giving any notice with the provisions set out in the T & C.
- We have the right to ensure that the customers are using services according to the contract or not.
OUTGOING TRAFFIC TERMS:
In case of spamming and any fraudulent emails sent by the client hosting service, a company will inform the customer through an e-mail and then block the e-mail services of the client immediately. The customer may call us for the unblocking of the email service once he solves the spamming issue.
If the client found again involved in spamming, then the company will again block the email service for a relatively long period.
The company will practice the blocking service thrice after that, the company has a right to refuse any further request of unblocking from the client side.
SECURE SHELL (SSH) ACCESS TERMS:
Due to certain security reasons the company choose to keep the SSH disable by default.
If you required SSH for particular purpose, then you have to contact the technical support team and also have to provide a reason for why you want that service. The company possesses the right to refuse to provide SSH to any customer request at any time. There are many other ways or methods to achieve a specific functionality, you have to use these first. To avail this service, the company will provide customer a static IP and then he/she can use the SSH service through that IP only.
After the completion of all the terms regarding to the usage of SSH, the customer will be awarded the jail access. If the company found the user to be involved in any misuse of the services, the company immediately terminate the access. If the client attempt to use any tool to cheat this condition it will cause the immediate termination of the customer account.
Dedicated Server, VPS Terms and Conditions:
The sole purpose of defining the terms and conditions about the dedicated servers is to inform the clients about the financial conditions, technical conditions and the terms.
Through these terms, the company will define a pathway through which is not only the host or rent out the hosting services.
DELIVERY OF Dedicated Server:
The company will inform the client about the availability of the dedicated server through e-mail. The invoicing about the use of dedicated server starts on the launch date. The company assure you to make the server available to the client within 3 days of the payment. However, some dedicated products require more than 3 days for the delivery. To know more about this, you may visit the product page. If company fails to provide the services within the 7 days, the customer has the complete authority to cancel the purchase order and demand for refund.
In case of renting out the dedicated server by the client to any third party, the IP address will remain static. For all rented servers, the customer remains the administrator and liable to install any software and applications on the server. Customer is only responsible for any malfunction in the installation or non-availability of the required software.
- Protection from Dos and Dodos Attacks Terms:
We offer complete protection against any type of DDoS attacks including Denial of Service or Distributed Denial of Service. However, the company is not responsible for any security breach. It is highly possible that the tools of protection provided by the company are not able to prevent the interruption.
In the case of other computer attacks including exploitation, SQL injection, various security related vulnerabilities, and various others, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to make necessary precaution and changes to their websites.
We have prepared special conditions for the booking of IP and the usage of these resources, to fulfill the general conditions. So, in a conflict between the two found, the special conditions always prevail.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE ADDITIONAL IP ADDRESS SERVICE:
The clients are allowed to ask for an additional IP if they possesses at least one dedicated server or the VPS package. To have an additional IP, a customer only needs to contact the client area. When a customer obtains an IP on any dedicated server of the company, it automatically allows him to have a certain number of additional IP of any of the dedicated server or a VPS package. The invoices and limits on the acquisition of the additional IPs update on a monthly basis on the dedicated server or the VPS package. The customer will also be charged for the renewal of the IP or the additional IPs.
- CONDITIONS FOR ALLOCATING AN IP ADDRESS TO OUR DEDICATED SERVER AND VPS PACKAGES:
The client does not allow to sale the IP address provided by the company to any third party. However, the company offer the option of switching the IP address with any additional IP address. Clients with VPS packages are not allowed to switch IPs. To switch the address, the client has to contact the technical team.
The process of switching to the other server would only depends upon the number of IP addresses on a particular server. It automatically enlisted in the monthly invoicing of the server, whenever an IP is made available.
It cast the customers every time when they renew their additional address with the dedicated server. If a client wants to switch, the company will not switch before confirming the re-allocation of both original dedicated server and the demanded one. After the due verification, the client has been nominated as the administrator of both the IPs and failure to so leads to the failure of the whole switching process. The company has defined a limit on the acquisition of the additional dedicated server IPs, so the client is expected to understand that there is a limited number of IPs available while switching.
- Our OBLIGATIONS
It is the responsibility of the company to take all necessary actions for providing the IP address to the customer through a dedicated server. Moreover, it is the sole liability of the company to provide the client with the unlisted IP addresses only. In case of a listed IP address the company has to ensure that necessary measures have been taken to unlist the IP address and if the company fails to do so within five working days, then the new IP address must provide by the company to the clients.
- Our LIABILITY
If any malicious activity takes place through a specific IP address that possesses the threat to the security of the company and for the general public, then company retain the right to block the IP without due informing. By accepting the terms of this agreement the customers present their will of compliance and if any of the terms of the contract found neglected or ignored the company has complete right to take necessary measures.
It is the responsibility of the customer to control all malicious activities to happen through their IP address. In case of a software attack where the customer found to be the victim, it is the responsibility of the company to make necessary steps or measures.
Although we are offering additional IP addresses, But we can refuse to provide one without justifying the reasons for refusal. In this case customer has no right to demand a reason for the refusal. There are several reason of refusal such as spamming, violation of contract, non-availability of resources and many more.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITY:
The customers must have to oblige the terms and conditions of the company to use the IP address. The client should not be found involved in any spamming to the IP addresses given to him by the company. It is the sole liability of the customer to reverse the additional IP addresses and all the resources provided by us.
The customer has the right to terminate the addresses at any time by accessing the client area. However, the customer will have to pay for the IP addresses are blacklisted from any organization. In this scenario, the customer has to provide the company with proofs that the website has been unlisted and has a good reputation so that the company could be able to resale it.
- 30 Days money back guarantee. This offer is only applicable only on cPanel Shared Hosting and Reseller Hosting service, if you cancel your service within 30 days, we will refund the amount without asking any question, your refund excludes (IP address Fees, purchased License Fees, domain name registration, SSL certificates and also any other additional service) even if those are included free in the plan.
- ID privacy protection fees and Domain name registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Dedicated Servers Hosting (Budget Servers, Storage, Backup Servers, Hosting Servers, Game Servers, Enterprise Servers and Infrastructure Servers) including cPanel/WHM, 4 Windows OS, plesk panel, WHMCS or any other software’s licenses as well as managed server fees are non-refundable.
- VPS Hosting (SSD VPS and Cloud VPS) including cPanel/WHM, Windows OS, plesk panel, WHMCS or any other software’s licenses as well as managed server fees are non-refundable.
- SSL Certificates ordered as product or additional service payment are non-refundable.
- Setup Fees, server management fees and other payed services are non-refundable.