If you want to install joomla via softaculous in your share hosting i.e cpanel then you are at right place. This article guide you to Install joomla via Softaculous in cpanel.
- Firstly, you need to signed in to your account.
- Now, you find the “Software” area and select the “Softaculous App Installer” text or click this icon shown in the given below.
- After new page is load, you need to find the button Portals/CMS at the left side of the page and Press it. It will show you a list, select the option Joomla which will show you another page.
- Press the button Install for use this software.
- Before setup is run, fill all the text fields which is required under the section Software Setup, Site settings, Database Settings and Admin Account.
- In first option Choose the version you want to install: Don’t need to change anything.
- Second option Choose Protocol: Don’t need to change anything.
- Third option Choose Domain: If you have multiple domains add another, otherwise ignore this block as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to save this directory in another, then write the file directory name “/” new directory name.
- In Site Name: Add the site name, like “my first website“.
- Site Description: Add Site Description.
- Import Sample Data: Don’t need to change anything.
- In Admin Username: Add new username
- Admin Password: Add password which have strong Difficulty.
- Real Name: Don’t need to change anything.
- Admin Email: Add Your Email address where you want to receive notifications.
- Now, go to the end of the page, press Install button for install the setup of WordPress.
- Thanks for reading it,If you want to read how to install drupal click here Install drupal.