If you want to install Drupal via softaculous in your share hosting i.e cpanel then you are at right place. This article guide you to Install Drupal via Softaculous in cpanel.
- Firstly, you need to signed in to your account.
- Now, find the “Software” area and click the “Softaculous App Installer” icon as shown in the image below.
- After new page is load, you need to find the button Portal/CMS at the left side of the page and Press it. It will show you a list, select the option Drupal which will show you another page.
- Press the button Install for use this software.
- Before setup is run, fill all the text fields which is required under the section Software Setup, Site settings and Admin Account.
1st step: Choose the version you want to install: No need to change anything.
2nd Step: Choose Protocol: Don’t need to change anything.
3rd step: Choose Domain: If you have multiple domains add another, otherwise ignore this block as it is.
4th step: In Directory: If you want to save this directory in another, then write the file directory name “/” new directory name.
5th step: Cronjob: You can leave this as it is.
- Site Name: Add the site name, like “my first website“.
- First= Admin Username: Add new username
- Second= Admin Password: Add password which have strong Difficulty.
- Third= Admin Email: Add Your Email address where you want to receive notifications.
- Now, go to the end of the page, press Install button for install the setup of WordPress.
- Thanks for reading it,If you want to read how to update DNS Name server of namecheap.com click here update DNS.