Most websites use different HTML tags to show their images from your website anywhere in the world. In this way other websites steal your bandwidth. To protect your website images by “Hotlink Protection” option in cpanel follow the steps.
- First sign in to your cPanel account.
- Now, find the “Security” section and click the “Hotlink Protection” icon as shown in the image below.
- Now find out the text “Hotlink protection is currently “disabled” “. Press the Enable button.
How to Configure Hotlink Protection?
- Find out the section “URLs to allow access:“.
- Give permission to your website or the other websites to access easily. Let suppose, you have a subdomain “admin.admin1.com” and you want to give the permission to this website’s URL.
- Thanks for reading it, for more help about security in cPanel click here cPanel security or to update cpanel contact information read this contact update. For server solution or web hosting visit cpanel.com.