If your domain is registered on Godaddy, and you want to update DNS Name server on Godaddy you should follow this tutorial to update Name Server of your Domain to our Name Server. “hosting support” provider can also support you to configure name server.
- First of all you have to “Sign in” at godaddy.com. as shown in the figure.
- when login successful, click on the + icon in the “Products” tab i.e.
- Click on “Launch” button from a list of domains which you want to manage i.e.
- Now from Settings tab, click on the “Manage” link under “Name servers” as displayed in an image.
- Now select “Custom” option and after that click on the “Edit Nameserver” Link as described in image below.
- In the 1st field and in 2nd field enter your Nameserver and click on the “OK” Button.
- Finally in the last step click on the “Save” button.
- Thanks for reading it. For server solution or web hosting visit cpanel.com.