This tutorial helps you to edit account level/global email filter created in cpanel hosting please follow the steps.
- Firstly, you need to signed in to your account.
- Now, you find the “Email” area and select the “Apache SpamAssassin” text or click this icon shown in the given below.
- After new page is load, you can see the Current Filters area. In this area, list of all old filters will be shown. Press the Edit button in anyone you want to edit.
- Apply all the custom changes you want.
- At last, press the Save button for apply these changes.
- Thanks for reading it. please read about how to forward email to any email account in cpanel.